Vinyl-sided


This file appears in: The Belden Seymour House
Vinyl-sided

In 1989, the year this photo was taken, the Therrien family, then owners of the Belden Seymour house, covered the insulbrick siding with vinyl siding, possibly in order to improve its appearance for sale. The house was sold three years later to Franklin Estates, Inc., an Ohio corporation formed by Dr. James Hauer and Richard Turnbull. Note that the third story of the tower, which can be seen in the 1931 photograph in this digital array, is gone, possibly removed as the result of a 1948 fire which substantially damaged that side of the house.


This file appears in: The Belden Seymour House