Trinity Cathedral Postcard, 1911

Trinity Cathedral Postcard, 1911
Note the absence of the Trinity Commons complex on the eastern (left) side of the Building. Trinity Commons was built in 2002, using "green building" standards, and is home to Cathedral and Diocesan offices, as well as a number of businesses. | Date: 1911 | Source: Cleveland State Library Special Collections
Download Original File