Euclid Club, Ca. 1910

Euclid Club, Ca. 1910
The Euclid Golf Club preceded the Deming's allotment in the opening years of the 20th century. Located on land purchased from John D. Rockefeller, the club lasted only a decade. The clubhouse, shown in this early postcard, was located on the eastern end of what is now called the Cedar-Fairmount district and shares its Tudor Revival architecture.

Image courtesy of Cleveland State University. Michael Schwartz Library. Special Collections.
Download Original File