Shaker Firemen Dine, 1931

Shaker Firemen Dine, 1931
Members of the Shaker Heights Fire Department enjoy a meal at their headquarters in the rear of City Hall. The fire department formed in October 1917 with eight men, and moved their station to the new City Hall in 1930. In 1952, a second fire station opened on Warrensville Center Road near Shaker Boulevard.

Image Courtesy of Cleveland State University. Michael Schwartz Library. Division of Special Collections.
Download Original File