Congregation Shomre Shabos, 1959


This file appears in: Longwood (Area B) Urban Renewal Project
Congregation Shomre Shabos, 1959

Located on East 37th street, the dilapidated Congregation Shomre Shabbos was acquired by Russian immigrants in 1921, but was sold in 1923 and the congregation relocated. The building appears to be abandoned and was one of the many buildings demolished for the Longwood (Area B) project.


This file appears in: Longwood (Area B) Urban Renewal Project