The Playhouse of the Neighborhood Association, 1940


This file appears in: The Playhouse Settlement Summer Camp
The Playhouse of the Neighborhood Association, 1940

The Playhouse of the Neighborhood Association was originally located on E. 38th Street near Central Avenue, where two buildings were opened with the support of Second Presbyterian Church. Located next door to Grant's Playhouse, the church settlement house was bestowed the descriptor nickname of Playhouse Settlement by its surrounding community.


This file appears in: The Playhouse Settlement Summer Camp