St. John's Tower


This file appears in: St. John's Episcopal Church
St. John's Tower

St. John's tower housed the church's bell from 1846 until 1953 when a tornado compromised the tower's structural integrity, forcing the church to relocate the bell to the west narthex. After substantial renovation which reduced the church to its original dimensions, St. John's was rededicated the following year on November 7, 1954.

Cleveland Plain Dealer, September 28, 1898


This file appears in: St. John's Episcopal Church