Interior of St. Stephen Roman Catholic Shurch


This file appears in: Saint Stephen Roman Catholic Church
Interior of St. Stephen Roman Catholic Shurch

Prior to its installation at St. Stephen's, the free standing oak pulpit (on left) was officially recognized during the 1893 Columbian Exposition In Chicago, Illinois. The pulpit and canopy extend more than twenty five feet from the ground.


This file appears in: Saint Stephen Roman Catholic Church