The Salmon Halle Mansion

The Salmon Halle Mansion
This photograph of the Salmon Halle Mansion at 2701 Park Drive reflects the same elegance which epitomized the Halles Bros. department store, one of downtown Cleveland's classiest department stores in the twentieth century. Construction of the Salmon Halle mansion, which has more than 15,000 square feet of livable area, was begun in 1927 and completed in 1929. | Source: Shaker Historical Society
Download Original File