Aerial View

Aerial View
Included in the plans for First Baptist Church were a school, assembly hall, parlor, and offices. These functions were housed around a 75 by 120 foot interior court. The design draws reference to medieval European cloisters, where church grounds were separated from the outside world by an architectural barrier. The school wing was not completed until 1959. | Date: ca. 1959 | Source: Cleveland Memory Project, Cleveland State University Library Special Collections
Download Original File