Holy Ghost, Tremont


This file appears in: Lemko Hall
Holy Ghost, Tremont

Many Lemkos worshipped at Holy Ghost Byzantine Catholic Church on West 14th Street in Tremont. The church, which opened in 1910, closed its doors in 2009. Other Lemkos practiced Eastern Orthodoxy and worshipped at the nearby Saint Theodosius Orthodox Cathedral.

Image courtesy of Cleveland State University Library Special Collections


This file appears in: Lemko Hall