Lakewood Tennis Club, ca. 1915


This file appears in: Elks' Field
Lakewood Tennis Club, ca. 1915

The Lakewood Tennis Club, built in 1913, became an Elks lodge in 1918. In this photo, the building is still a tennis club, and its courts can be seen behind the building on the left. In the foreground are streetcar tracks running along Detroit Avenue.

This building is now home to a restaurant and bar.

Image courtesy of Lakewood Historical Society


This file appears in: Elks' Field