Broadway Bath House, 1940


This file appears in: Lincoln Park Baths
Broadway Bath House, 1940

A man inspects leaking water heaters at the Broadway Bath House in 1940. The city erected this particular bath house at a cost of around $20,000 in 1906 in a predominantly Polish neighborhood near Broadway Avenue and East 77th Street. It was the last remaining public bath house in the city when it closed in 1954.


This file appears in: Lincoln Park Baths