Last Days of the Tabernacle Block

This 1908 photo, which first appeared in the September 12, 1908 edition of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, shows the Tabernacle Block that then stood on the southeast corner of Ontario Street and St. Clair Avenue. It was razed in early 1909 to make room for the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers Building. | Date: 1908 | Source: Cleveland Public Library, Photograph Collection
Download Original File