This image from the 1912 Sanborn Maps shows—outlined in red—the general layout of the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers Building several years after construction was completed. Note the location of the auditorium on the south (back) side of the building. The entrance to the auditorium was on St. Clair Avenue. This image also shows the historic Chamber of Commerce building (later renamed the Cleveland College building), immediately to the east of the Society for Savings building, which was torn down by that bank in 1964 to create a parking lot. | Date: 1912 | Source: Cleveland Public Library, Ohio Sanborn Map imagesDownload Original File