In 1937, artist Earl J. Neff, assisted by Leo Nowak and John B. McPhee, designed and installed in the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers Building a series of fifteen murals (altogether approximately 100 feet in length) which depicted the history of the railroad in the United States. The murals were installed as part of a remodeling of the building that year by the Brotherhood. This pictorial about the murals appeared in the Cleveland Plain Dealer on September 26, 1937. | Creator: Earl J. Neff | Date: 1937 | Source: Cleveland Public Library, Newspaper CollectionDownload Original File