Engine House and Reservoir


This file appears in: The Kentucky Street Reservoir
Engine House and Reservoir

Circled on this section of the 1858 G. M. Hopkins Map of Cuyahoga County are the locations of the Engine House and the Kentucky Street Reservoir, both integral parts of the City of Cleveland's water works system completed in 1856. Not shown (but which can be better imagined with this map) is the pipeline on Kentucky Street which connected these two water works structures to each other.


This file appears in: The Kentucky Street Reservoir