The Ingham House ID: 10697 | This file appears in: West Side Y.M.C.A. Built in 1872, the W. A. and Mary B. Ingham House sat on the northwest corner of Franklin Avenue (Boulevard) and Duane (West 32nd) Street. Following her husband's death, Mrs. Ingham moved from the house in 1900 and the following year it became the west side's first YMCA branch facility. In 1911, the house was razed to make room for the construction of a new YMCA facility on the site, the same building which sits there today. | Source: Craig Bobby Download Original File SourceCraig Bobby "The Ingham House" appears in: West Side Y.M.C.A.