St. Luke's Second Location


This file appears in: St. Luke's Hospital
St. Luke's Second Location

Founded in 1894 as Cleveland General Hospital and renamed St. Luke's in 1906, the hospital was originally on Woodland Avenue near East 20th Street. In 1908, after affiliating with Ohio Wesleyan University, it moved to this second location on Carnegie Avenue near East 66th Street, where it stayed for the next two decades.


This file appears in: St. Luke's Hospital