Before Rehabilitation


This file appears in: Ball-Wilson House
Before Rehabilitation

This October 31, 1975 photograph of the house at 2902 Franklin Boulevard was taken by a City of Cleveland photographer. As of this date, the house still retained the wrap-around porch which had been added to it sometime between 1896 and 1910. Two months later the house was sold and the porch was removed by the new owner, possibly in the spring of 1976. It is also possible that the new owner further rehabilitated the house in 1976.


This file appears in: Ball-Wilson House