Merrick House Staff, 1960


This file appears in: Merrick House
Merrick House Staff, 1960

In 1950, the Cleveland Roman Catholic Diocese paid for the construction of a new headquarters for the Merrick House. Here, the staff at Merrick stand in front of the building in 1960.

Image courtesy of Cleveland State Library Special Collections


This file appears in: Merrick House