St. Paul's Episcopal Church, ca. 1915

St. Paul's Episcopal Church, ca. 1915
Into the early twentieth century, St. Paul's stood amid the leafy verdure of Cleveland's "Millionaires' Row." Over the ensuing decades, however, commercial, industrial, and multifamily residential structures replaced many of Euclid Avenue's grand estates, and by the late 1920s, St. Paul's Episcopal congregation followed the city's departing bluebloods into the Heights. | Source: Cleveland Memory Project, Cleveland State University Library Special Collections
Download Original File