Arrival of Eastern Delegates at Erie Depot, 1895

Arrival of Eastern Delegates at Erie Depot, 1895
Trainloads of delegates descended upon Cleveland's various passenger stations at the start of the Republican National League meeting. This scene took place at the Erie Railroad station in the Flats. South Water Street (now Columbus Road) appears in the background. Today the site is a parking lot beneath the Detroit-Superior Bridge. | Source: Plain Dealer, June 19, 1895
Download Original File