Stone Plaque, 1931

Stone Plaque, 1931
The stone retaining wall along Cedar Glen Parkway was an improvement made in the early 1930s. This commemorative plaque was designed by Cleveland's Gandola Brothers Monument and Architectural Company, whose work also included stone carvings on the capitol buildings in Brussels, Belgium, and Salt Lake City, Utah. Atilio Gandola hailed from northern Italy.

Image courtesy of J. Mark Souther
Download Original File