Sales Office, 1914

Sales Office, 1914
The first sales office for the Euclid Golf Allotment was located at the intersection of Coventry Road and Fairmount Boulevard. By January 1914, Deming had constructed a more substantial office at the northeast corner of Fairmount and Demington Drive. This new building dispensed with the garish advertising graphics of the first. Instead, it featured quaint window boxes and trellis work.

Image courtesy of Hugh and Deanna Fisher
Download Original File