Demington Drive, 1913

Demington Drive, 1913
Barton Deming laid out his namesake, Demington Drive, running from the north to the south entrance of the development, with substantial lots on either side. The site was heavily wooded. Looking north from the streetcar tracks in this winter view, one can see three large estates on Cedar Road. The building in the right foreground was likely a small shelter in which riders, possibly having walked down a path from Cedar, could wait for the trolley.

Image courtesy of Hugh and Deanna Fisher
Download Original File