Phoenix Bank, ca. 1870s

Phoenix Bank, ca. 1870s
H.G. Blake constructed a new Phoenix Bank building on Medina Square after the original one burned down in 1870. An iron cage located in the back of the building constituted the entire bank at this time.

Look at the signs on the building -- What other types of business were conducted here?

Image courtesy of the Medina County Historical Society
Download Original File