May Company, 1937

May Company, 1937
The May Company of Cleveland was founded in 1898 and built its premier Downtown store in 1914. In 1993, Kaufmann's department store chain absorbed May Company, leading to the closure of the downtown landmark, which was located at the corner of Euclid Avenue and Ontario Street. This postcard was given as a souvenir to visitors at the Great Lakes Exhibition of 1936-37. | Date: 1937 | Source: Cleveland State Library Special Collections
Download Original File