Drury Mansion


Warning: Undefined variable $title in /home/clevelan/clevelandhistorical.org/themes/curatescape-echo/files/show.php on line 15
Drury Mansion
Francis E. Drury, who earned his fortune in the manufacture of stoves, was the prime benefactor of the Cleveland Playhouse as well as several other cultural institutions. Although the family left this Euclid Avenue mansion in 1926, they built a replica in Gates Mills, which was later acquired by Gilmour Academy. | Creator: John Nash | Date: 1941 | Source: Cleveland Memory Project, Cleveland State University Library Special Collections
Download Original File