Sherwin-Williams Logo and Canal Road Plant

Sherwin-Williams Logo and Canal Road Plant
The Cleveland Press superimposed the Cover the Earth logo on a photo of the Sherwin-Williams plant on Canal Road. The Midland Building, part of the Terminal Group, appears in the background. It was home to Sherwin-Williams’s headquarters offices prior to the development of a new headquarters tower scheduled for completion in the early 2020s. | Date: May 11, 1956
| Source: Cleveland Memory Project, Cleveland State University Library Special Collections

Download Original File