The Temple Soon After Completion

The Temple Soon After Completion
The Euclid Avenue Temple opened in 1912 to be closer to where most of its members were living in the Woodland and Glenville neighborhoods. The new synagogue stood midway between these two Jewish areas and enjoyed the visibility and cachet of a Euclid Avenue address. | Date: ca. 1910s | Source: Mark Souther Postcard Collection
Download Original File