The Cyclorama Building, 1889


This file appears in: Cyclorama
The Cyclorama Building, 1889

The Cyclorama was housed inside what later became known as the Lennox Building, which stood on the northeast corner of Euclid Avenue and Erie Street (later renamed East 9th). The Cyclorama was removed long before the building was demolished to build the Union Trust Co. Building, now called the 925 Building.


This file appears in: Cyclorama