The Coburn Mansion


This file appears in: The Coburn Mansion
The Coburn Mansion

Designed by Architect Forrest Coburn for his own family, the house at 6016 Franklin Boulevard was built as a duplex. The Coburn family lived in the house from 1890-1912. In 1942, decades after it had been conveyed out of the Coburn family, it was converted into a seven-suite apartment building, which it remained as for the rest of the twentieth century. In 2002, the building was extensively renovated and converted into a four-unit luxury condominium. This photo was taken in 1968.


This file appears in: The Coburn Mansion