The Second Building


This file appears in: The Campbell Block
The Second Building

This section of the 1896 Sanborn Map shows both the first and second buildings of the Campbell Block (circled in red). The second building--which is on the left and identified on the map as the Campbell Block, was erected by Alexander Campbell in 1892. It later became home to several locally famous Old Angle neighborhood establishments, including J & L Seafoods, Green's Cafe, and to one of Cleveland most important boxing gyms in the post World War II era--the Old Angle Gym.


This file appears in: The Campbell Block