Old Angle Boxing Sites of Interest

Old Angle Boxing Sites of Interest
On the above partial page of the 1912-1951 Sanborn Map, the following sites of gymnasiums and other places of boxing interest in the Old Angle neighborhood are shown circled in red: (A) St. Malachi Church; (B) Jimmy Dunn's Gymnasium at 2618 Detroit Avenue; (C) Jimmy Bivins Park, originally known as Masterson Square; (D) Danny Dunn's Gymnasium at 2861 Detroit Avenue; and (E) The Old Angle Gym at 2454 W. Superior avenue | Source: Cleveland Public Library, Digital Map Collection
Download Original File