Concession Stand at Forest City


This file appears in: Forest City Park
Concession Stand at Forest City

From 1902-1906 Forest City Park was under the management of the Humphrey family. Dudley Humphrey made his fortune in the late 1800s after inventing a new popcorn popper and operating a concession stand. By the turn of the century, Cleveland was consuming more popcorn than any four cities in the country and the Humphrey's were able to purchase Forest City Park and Euclid Beach Park.


This file appears in: Forest City Park