Where the Kidd-Campbell families lived


This file appears in: Admiral Kidd's Neighborhood
Where the Kidd-Campbell families lived

This page from the 1896 Sanborn Fire Insurance map shows the locations (marked in red) of the five houses on the west side of Birch (W. 50th) Street, where members of the Kidd and Campbell families lived at some point in time between the years 1888 and 1939, a period of more than fifty years.


This file appears in: Admiral Kidd's Neighborhood