Bailey's Euclid Store, 1951


This file appears in: Bailey's Department Store
Bailey's Euclid Store, 1951

Bailey's opened its third branch store in 1951, which was located at East 228th Street and Lake Shore Boulevard. It was called the Lake Shore unit. This was the first modern Bailey's store and it included air conditioning and the latest light fixtures. It was the largest of the branch stores.


This file appears in: Bailey's Department Store