Jewish Community Federation, 1970


This file appears in: Brith Emeth Temple/Ratner School
Jewish Community Federation, 1970

Edward Durell Stone, the architect for Brith Emeth Temple, also designed the Jewish Community Federation of Cleveland at 1750 Euclid Avenue two years earlier in 1965. The temple's flared concrete columns mimic the exterior of the JCF office building, which is slated for demolition to build student housing for nearby Cleveland State University. The Ratner School may soon be Greater Cleveland's only example of Stone's work.


This file appears in: Brith Emeth Temple/Ratner School