Park Synagogue, ca. 1950


This file appears in: Brith Emeth Temple/Ratner School
Park Synagogue, ca. 1950

Eric Mendelsohn's Park Synagogue design replaced a group of buildings that burned in 1945 on the Park School grounds. The synagogue opened in 1950 and brought one of the nation's largest Conservative Jewish congregations to suburban Cleveland Heights. It also provided a new home for the Park Nursery School that Lillian Ratner started in 1943.


This file appears in: Brith Emeth Temple/Ratner School