Where the Gang Roamed


This file appears in: The McCart Street Gang
Where the Gang Roamed

This 1895 Cleveland area map shows the northern portion of what was the Village of West Cleveland from 1871-1894. McCart Street (now West 69th), where several of the more prominent members of the Gang lived, is outlined in red. In 1894, due to the efforts of citizens and local businesses, West Cleveland was annexed to Cleveland, spelling the beginning of the end for the McCart Street Gang.


This file appears in: The McCart Street Gang