Where Needham Castle Once Stood


This file appears in: Needham Castle
Where Needham Castle Once Stood

The mansion known as Needham Castle stood at 5913 Detroit Avenue for over 120 years. It was razed in 1954 to make room from a Kroger grocery store. Today, the parking lot in the above photograph marks the location where Needham Castle once was.

Image courtesy of Google Maps


This file appears in: Needham Castle