A Final Parish Tribute


This file appears in: Balancing Slovak Identity and Patriotism
A Final Parish Tribute

This statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary stands in a garden area on the east side of Saints Cyril and Methodius Church in Lakewood. At the base of the statue is a plaque upon which the parishioners expressed their gratitude for the forty years of service Monsignor Dubosh gave as pastor to this historic Cleveland Slovak parish. Msgr. Dubosh served as pastor from 1927 until his death on Christmas Day 1967.

Image courtesy of Jim Dubelko


This file appears in: Balancing Slovak Identity and Patriotism