Moving Town Hall


This file appears in: West Cleveland Town Hall
Moving Town Hall

On October 24, 1894, the City of Cleveland issued this permit to James Faeron, granting him permission to move the former West Cleveland Town Hall building from its original site on the northwest corner of West 83rd (Seward) Street and Detroit Avenue to West 69th (McCart) Street.
Image courtesy of City of Cleveland Archives.


This file appears in: West Cleveland Town Hall