Euclid Golf Club, ca. 1910


This file appears in: Euclid Golf Club
Euclid Golf Club, ca. 1910

Throughout the ten years of the club's existence, Sunday golfers were required to play the first nine holes twice. John D. Rockefeller had stipulated that no Sunday play could occur on the land he had donated, which became the nine holes south of Cedar and east of Grandview.

Image courtesy of Cleveland State University. Michael Schwartz Library. Special Collections.


This file appears in: Euclid Golf Club