Two church buildings on the Circle


This file appears in: Franklin Circle Christian Church
Two church buildings on the Circle

This part of artist A. Ruger's "Birds Eye View of Cleveland Ohio - 1877" shows the new Franklin Circle Christian Church (marked as #46) designed by Cudell and Richardson and built on the south side of Franklin Circle in 1874-1875. Immediately to the north of the new church and represented on the painting as a large square pink building is the old Franklin Circle Christian church, which was known to parishioners as "God's Barn."
Image courtesy of the Library of Congress Collection


This file appears in: Franklin Circle Christian Church