Franklin Circle Christian Church


This file appears in: Franklin Circle Christian Church
Franklin Circle Christian Church

Located at 1688 Fulton Road, the current church building was designed by the Cleveland architectural firm of Cudell and Richardson, and built in 1874-1875. This 1959 photo shows the location of the Church on the south side of Franklin Circle.
Image courtesy of Cleveland State University Library, Special Collections


This file appears in: Franklin Circle Christian Church