Park Synagogue, Glenville


This file appears in: Park Synagogue, Cleveland Heights
Park Synagogue, Glenville

The congregation resided in Cleveland's Glenville neighborhood between 1920 and 1942. The Jewish Center on East 105 Street served as the congregation's original temple. It is now home to Cory United Methodist Church.

Image courtesy of Cleveland State University, Michael Schwartz Library, Special Collections.


This file appears in: Park Synagogue, Cleveland Heights