Aerial View of Park Grounds, 1952


This file appears in: Park Synagogue, Cleveland Heights
Aerial View of Park Grounds, 1952

The buildings at left are the Park School facilities. The congregation bought the land to relocate its synagogue in 1942. Mendelsohn's building included the sanctuary, courtyard, and classrooms to the right.

Image courtesy of Cleveland State University. Michael Schwartz Library. Special Collections.


This file appears in: Park Synagogue, Cleveland Heights