The Colonial Theatre Building, early 1900s


This file appears in: Colonial Theater
The Colonial Theatre Building, early 1900s

On March 14, 1904, the theater changed hands from Drew & Campbell to the Vaughan Glaser Stock Company which successfully ran the theater for several seasons.

Image Courtesy of Cleveland State University. Michael Schwartz Library. Special Collections.


This file appears in: Colonial Theater